Thursday 5 August 2010

Hammock or crushed balls?

It seems like an easy decision to make don't you think? I mean... I love my balls being crushed.

Seriously though, why are bike seats designed to make any male permanently infertile? what is the reasoning behind that little bit of the seat that sticks out like a thorn in your balls, that makes riding a bike (possibly the closest thing to flying without flying may I add, so it is an enjoyable experience) more uncomfortable than asking a fat lady when she's due.

There needs to be a bike revelation and I think I have discovered it as you may have seen by my expertly photoshoped picture above.

I call it The fertility seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

2 comments:

  1. I had this same idea after a 1600 mile bicycle trip - my ass bones were sore!!
    Made one at home but it didn't perform the way I had hoped :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend actually has 2 bikes with replacement seats like this. He's had them a long time & can't remember who sold them. Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: