Monday 13 December 2010

Get out of my bike lane Car!!!


Yes you! The guy who has just opened his car door into my bike lane! The guy who thinks he's to important to care about cyclists and thinks his car is better than my bike! Well Mr car door, opening man your out of order! Next time you think about opening your car door in my face, think again, you can just climb over your mate, wife, step mum, whoever it may be and open your door into oncoming traffic instead. I hope there's a lorry coming your way, because it would be a lot quicker than the pain you would endure if you open that car door anywhere near me.

Phew... sorry about that. Anyway, below is a solution to all our problems. When you pull the handle on your car door, the light flashes and the cyclist will know that the silly, no looking, Mr car door opening man will be opening his door in 2 seconds time.



Alternatively you could just make your own bike lane

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: