Monday 16 May 2011

Dial a meal... any meal


Ever seen the M&S adverts? Yeah me too. Didn't the chocolate cake ad make you dive at the screen and start licking it like a possessed dog, maybe that was just me. A lot of other people saw those ads that turn food into sex too, because chocolate cake sales rose 800% the week after, and there were even more people looking like possessed dogs. The annoying thing I find is that while Im licking the static and dust off the television screen, I realise that I am not licking sweet, moist chocolate cake, I am still licking dust and static. I want the food that I see on the TV there and then. I want to be able to pick up the phone and dial that big fat chocolate cake straight to my stomach. That's why someone should hurry up and start www.dialanymeal.com... please :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: