Monday 27 June 2011

Job Centre Randomiser

If anyone, like me, has not only stepped into a Job Centre but also had to go through the trauma of actually signing on too, then you will understand that free money is fricking awsome!! Unfortunately unless you're Devo or have any ambition at all then you can't stay on the doll forever.

When I was down there, they told me to pick three jobs that I was qualified to do. For some reason there was no jobs going for art director. Funny that. The system must have broke or something. I ended up picking bin man, motor way road layer and art worker. I was lying, I was not qualified to do any of these and I even told the lady, but she said it was fine. This meant that there were people doing jobs all over the country that did not actually know how to do them properly. So I thought to myself, if you do not have any clear career path in life or you just fancy a change, then why not just leave it up to fate and hit the Job Centre randomise button. Problem solved, and if you get bored just hit it again and swap with someone that has just hit it at the same time.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: