Tuesday 10 August 2010

Westfield or Eastfiled?

As you may or may not know, there is a Westfield shopping centre in Shepards Bush. It's the biggest shopping centre in the whole of Europe with a cost of 1.6 billion squid (that's slang for English pounds), but they couldn't stop there, consumerism is rife within our commodity driven capitalist society and they had to go one better didn't they, so now they are building an even bigger one in the east side massive along with the Olympic stadium.

My quarrel with this apart from the millions of people buying things that they don't really need, (I guess my job as an advertiser makes this first quarrel irrelevant)
but my other more pressing quarrel is with the logo and name 'Westfields', it's being built in Stratford!! which is in east London!! so I have taken it upon myself to design them a new logo... Eastfield it shall be.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: