Tuesday 14 September 2010

Obvious


While on my way home last week carrying my trusty crate of beer (slab if you're an Aussie) ready for a lovely afternoon in the sun, beer to right of me, meat sizzling on the BBQ to the left, toilet not too far away and extra flimsy processed cheese for good measure, I had a little mishap.

In Morrison's there was one of those crazy offers on, buy one crate get another one half price! So the obvious choice was to get both. I was pretty sure that my extremely massive and masculine guns were not going to let me down on my trek home, but the awkward crate stacking and my clumsy size small feet were more of a challenge.

As I was falling, my instinct was to save the beer, but it was too late. Before I even hit the ground I could here the devastating sound of metal crashing against concrete, and the inevitable spray spilling in a wild frenzy from each can. The aftermath could only be described as a massacre. MEDIC!! I shouted... Anybody!! but no one came, and as a lay there among the devastation, beer splattering across my lips, I could see in the distance the culprit... the flimsy weak crates with no damn handles. I resented the people involved in this beer genocide, designers, manufactures, distributes anyone! and vowed to take revenge by the neck and punish all that were involved for what they had done ... to be continued


P.S. Look even wine boxes (goon boxes in Australian) have got the right idea. I think I may have to become a wine box connoisseur from now on.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: