Wednesday 15 September 2010

The Dream


Everyone has had that dream to be on the open road, free from the world, just traveling from town to town on a Harley Davidson motor bike, nothing but the open road ahead of you, total freedom.

Well while drying my hands in the toilet the other day, I realised you could spin the blower around. My hair began to blow and I closed my eyes, making the low grumbling sound of a motor bike engine with my mouth, and for a few seconds it almost felt like I was there, that was until one of my co-workers walked in and asked me what the fuck I was doing. One bit of advice before I go, don't try and dry your balls in the new Dyson hand dryers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: