Monday 27 September 2010

dEATh


It was a lovely London evening (a concept that we will have to forget about until next year now) and I decided to take a break from my cycle home in Battersea Park to have a quite self reflection time, as you do. It was all going well, the sun was beaming off my face and I was in mid flow of self appraising thoughts when the film of water on the top of my water bottle began to ripple, then the bench began to shake, it was like I was sat in that scene from Jurassic Park, the bit where they are in the car and the boy character has those cool night vision goggles that we all wanted for Christmas that year, and then that guy gets eaten while he was on the toilet haha. Luckily I didn't get eaten, although the man that staggered his way past me probably would have done if he'd seen me. His feet crashing into the ground with each step of his 'run', shaking the ground under foot. Fair play to him though, at least he was giving it his best shot, now all he needed to do was stop eating so much before he digs himself an early grave. Out of nowhere it flew into my head that the word 'Death' has the word 'Eat' slap bang in the middle of it, so I abandoned my advertising roots for a second and did this little piece of design, and I apologise to all the macarupurers out there who could have done a much better job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: