Tuesday 7 September 2010

Paul Nowikowski



Imagine you're Paul Nowikowski (the poor unsuspecting art director that used to use my computer) and when he was working at the agency he wanted logging into programs, such as his Barclays fantasy football, to be as easy as possible. So instead of typing in his details each time he just clicked on the 'remember my user name and password' button. Bad mistake Paul, because now when you want to swap Rooney for Drogba, i'll be there to make sure it's Harewood instead hahahahaha. I'm only joking Paul, I know a man should never touch another mans fantasy football team.

So instead, to help poor Paul, someone needs to invent a button, either built into the keyboard or downloadable on to your desktop, to log people out of their accounts permanently when we've finished using them. I'm talking fantasy football accounts, Hotmail, Google mail, Facebook, Bebo (for all the teenagers), the whole shh-bang. We've all been on the receiving end of a good Facebook raping enough times already.



This is another button I desperately need on my keyboard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: