Thursday 21 October 2010

Raster - isizing


If you are a Photoshop user, then you will have come across the Rasterizing loading bar. I always imagined rasterizing to mean something much more interesting. Just as galvanizing is the electrochemical process of adding a layer of metal to steel for protection, Rasterizing in my mind is adding a layer of raster to any person or persons. I feel cheated when the Rasterizing bar has finished loading and I don't have a full head of dread locks and a spliff's worth in my top pocket. So just to make me feel a little less cheated, above is my my recreation of the loading bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: