Thursday 10 February 2011

Hair Stencil


So I made a stencil the other night and Im trying to see if I can stencil as many things as possible, so first up... chest hair.

Step 1: Draw round with pen.

Step 2: Trim excessive love rug.

Step 3: Apply hair removal cream or acid as Datch calls it.

Step 4: Wait until it burns.

Step 5: Wash off, it does work lol, but it still itches like crazy.

I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible, the scissors, the hair removal cream and all the follicle team working tirelessly to grow such a luscious love rug, but most of all I would like to thank my lovely girlfriend Gemma who was forced out of bed with a pulled neck muscle to do the stencils. Thank you (cry, cry) Thank you.

Here are some other examples

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: