Monday 8 November 2010

Pregway


I came across this picture on the internet while searching for BlackBerry Curve handsets on Google images. Unless this woman is also on her BlackBerry then I think Google may need to spend some time refining it's search engine. Anyway, I saw a natural gap in the market for the revolutionary 'Pregway'.

No walking anymore for all you lazy bastards out there because the Pregway not only walks you but it walks your baby to, you could even tie your dog lead on the side and then your dog will be thoroughly walked all leading to a better and more lazy future for mankind. For all of you that are like me and can't stand segways then have a look at these segway bloopers... LOL!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else has any great, medium or crap ideas then send them to reuben_leon@hotmail.co.uk and Ill whack them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a cool idea but my idea is better: